We provide the methods and tools to deeply understand a specific market’s end-to-end buying journey. We decode what we call the Buying Journey DNA, including the steps, key activities, players, decision making approaches, value drivers and all the factors that can cause friction to slow or stop this process.
We work with our clients to help target and segment various markets and then to develop deep insight into exactly how those markets will buy, and why they may not.
Among the elements of the Buying Journey DNA we uncover are:
- The triggers that cause a buying journey to start, as opposed to simply gaining the interest of someone in a particular offering
- The steps of the entire process, including key activities, the sequence of events, and the touch points where a buyer may want to interact with potential providers in some manner
- The decision network and key players
- The buying style that individuals and organizations tend to adopt in making their decisions
- The value drivers that provide momentum to continue the buying journey
- The concerns that give rise to friction and can result in the journey either slowing or stopping