We provide the methods and tools to deeply understand a specific market’s purchasing path. We decode the steps, key activities, players, decision making approaches, value drivers and then all the factors that can cause friction to slow or stop this process.
We utilize models based upon our decade of research to decode a specific market’s end-to-end purchasing process.
We work with our clients to help target and segment various markets and then to develop deep insight into their sales approach.
Among the elements of the Buying DNA we seek to uncover are:
- The triggers that cause a purchasing process to start, as opposed to simply gaining the interest of someone in a particular offering
- The steps of the entire process, including key activities, the sequence of events, and the touch points where a buyer may want to interact with potential providers in some manner
- The purchasing network and key players
- The purchasing style that individuals and organizations tend to adopt in making their decisions
- The value drivers that provide momentum to inspiring customers
- The concerns that give rise to friction and can result in the process either slowing or stopping