Last Updated: 2/23/2022
We use Your Personal Data to contact you for a Research Conversation and track the people and roles we interview.
We may further use Your Personal Data as needed, to provide compensation for participating in a research conversation, i.e., to send gift cards or other compensation whether via postal mail, electronic mail, text message or other means of delivery that requires such personal information. In such cases, Your Personal Data may be provided to suppliers of gift cards or other forms of compensation, as they may require in order to deliver the compensation.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Market-Partners Inc., 800 Shiloh Canyon, Santa Rosa CA, 95403
- Country refers to: United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Research Conversation refers to a conversation between you and a Market-Partners Inc. team member conducted for the purpose of research. Our Research Conversations are confidential and Your Personal Data will not be disclosed to our client or any third parties, unless required by law or circumstances as described in the section “Disclosure of Your Personal Data”
- Website refers to Market-Partners Inc., accessible from https://www.market-partners.com
- You means the individual engaging in a Research Conversation,.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While signing up for a Research Conversation, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Company Name
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To engage in a confidential Research Conversation, as part of research project.
- We do not disclose personal data of individuals who agree to engage in a Research Conversation to outside parties, unless required by law.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.