On December 17th, Market-Partners Inc. CEO and Founder, Martyn Lewis, hosted a virtual micro-workshop sharing the results of some of our most valuable forecasting studies and surveys, giving you new insight into the circumstances creating forecasting discrepancies –...
We are subject matter experts, invited to speak at global conferences, forward-thinking businesses, and esteemed universities about our innovative research and perspectives. You can register for our public events on LinkedIn. Follow us to receive updates for our latest 30-30 micro-workshops and guest appearances.
Speeches and Keynotes
We can work with you to tailor a speech for any audience, from small gatherings at meetings to large crowds at conventions. Our speeches are both entertaining and insightful with many real-life examples and always a focus on the practical takeaways that can make an immediate impact.
Examples of our speeches include:
How Customers Buy…& Why They Don’t
- What is a Customer Buying Journey?
- The difference between window shopping and buying
- Decoding the Customer Buying Journey DNA
- What really happens when customers buy… and why they don’t
- The 4Q quadrant model of Buying Style
- The nine categories of Buying Concerns
The 7 Sales Myths, and What to Do About Them
- Calling high and finding the decision maker
- Mistaking interest for commitment
- The power of the ROI
- Customers buying when no one is selling
- Sellers selling when no one is buying
- Relying on the internal champion or coach
- Failing to manage the entire Buying Journey
The Critical Need for a Market Engagement Strategy
- The mousetrap myth
- Great sales people are not enough
- What is a market anyway?
- Where great brands go to die
- The executive must own the Market Engagement Strategy
- How the Market Engagement Strategy dictates the values and priorities of the brand
Featured Speaking Engagements
Latest and Upcoming Events From Market-Partners Inc.
On October 28th, Market-Partners Inc. Principal and Founder, Martyn Lewis, hosted a virtual micro-workshop focused on developing more precise and effective market messaging, as well as enabling sales to connect with, and maintain more valued and trusted relationships,...
On September 14th, Market-Partners Inc. CEO and Founder, Martyn Lewis, hosted a virtual micro-workshop covering the myths and faulty assumptions behind most sales funnel structures – and demonstrated the true magic of what this tool should do for your business! This...
Whether you’re still mapping out your specific market’s Customer Buying Journey or already have a completed map in front of you, the question remains — how best to use it? It’s time to take the drive into developing and deploying business strategies based on...
Intro As a follow up to the workshop we delivered at the annual Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) 2021 Conference, our CEO and Founder, Martyn Lewis, hosted a virtual micro-workshop focusing on developing and deploying a sales methodology based upon...
Last week, Market-Partners Inc. was pleased to once again participate in the annual Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) conference. Attracting more than 600 attendees, this event was entirely focused on thought leadership for Strategic Account Managers and...
As a result of his book How Customers Buy…& Why They Don’t making UXPressia’s must read list of business books, Martyn Lewis was asked to share some of the best practices for understanding and mapping Buying Journeys in this webinar, Outside-In: Mapping...